At Steen Antiek we do our utmost to deliver the items you have ordered as quickly as possible. Our personal delivery service prevents the risk of damage during delivery. In order to keep delivery costs as low as possible and to burden the environment as little as possible, we plan several deliveries per journey. This may cause a delay in the delivery time.
If we cannot deliver with our own drivers, we will outsource this to a trusted transport company that we work with. Both Business to Business and Business to Customer.
If the item you have purchased is in stock, it will be delivered within 14 working days of receipt of payment. For items that are not in stock, you will receive the delivery time by telephone or e-mail. We kindly ask you to report any particulars that our drivers encounter on the road (in the vicinity of your delivery address) prior to the delivery. This way we can take appropriate measures if necessary.
The assembly of furniture is not included in the scope of delivery.
Any damage caused by our drivers while carrying the furniture inside is at the customer’s risk.
We will contact you by phone to make an appointment for delivery. It is therefore important that you provide us with a telephone number after purchase. We cannot deliver without a telephone number.
– Questions about transport are answered by Maxime Steen by telephone or e-mail.
– It is possible to view and collect an item at Steen Antiek Almelo location.
– Please contact us if the item is still in stock.
– Delivery is made to the door, if help is available, we can assist in carrying or building the item inside.
– Items can also be picked up within 7 days.
– If not present as agreed on the day of delivery, the new delivery is at the expense of the customer.